WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING:
Sr. Project Manager – Residential Remodeling
Are you a residential remodeling contractor tired of wearing ALL the hats? Or, possibly you are working for a company that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere?
Are you tired of working long hours and producing average projects? For people that don’t seem to appreciate what you have to offer?
Do you want to work for a company that gets to build award worthy projects for amazing clients that value what you bring to the table?
Would you like the tools, team and support to hit your schedule EVERY time?
6 Core Values
- Transparent – details don’t need to be hidden
- Integrity – do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Communication – listen first, speak second, seek clarity
- Collaboration – it takes a village
- Learning – continuous improvement & quest for knowledge
- Service – legendary service where good enough is never good enough
Nip Tuck Remodeling is an established, nationally recognized company with a stellar reputation. Our projects are award winning and most recently we were recognized by Remodeling Magazine as one of the top 50 remodeling companies in the country (Big 50 class of 2018) and one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Puget Sound by the Puget Sound Business Journal in 2018 & 2019. Our company & team earn high praise from clients and trade partners alike.
The characteristics below are in your wheelhouse:
- You have strong leadership skills – this is not the place for micro managers
- Possess a high degree of emotional intelligence (EQ) – you have awareness of people and know how to interact for results & collaboration
- Details and quality control are second nature to you – some may say you are meticulous
- Ability to anticipate/forecast risk & take appropriate action
- Exceptional planning & organizational abilities
- You hold yourself to high standards
- You are an effective communicator both on & off the job site
- You are able to hold others accountable through leading, coaching & mentoring
- You show up for life with enthusiasm and it comes through to your team inspiring loyalty and confidence
- You likely have an entrepreneurial mindset which allows you to think on your feet and course correct for the best outcome – just because we’ve always done it this way is not how we need to keep doing it
- You enjoy learning as much as transferring knowledge to others – continual quest for knowledge
- You truly enjoy the work that we do and care about the client’s experience
We are picky! We take adding to our team seriously and finding the right combination of DRIVE, SKILLS & ATTITUDE is something we are willing to wait for. We live by our core values (TICCLS) and if these do not resonate with you personally, this is simply not the place for you.
The project manager’s main focus and mission is to provide the necessary oversight and leadership to produce on time, on budget projects resulting in delighted clients. You create order out of potential chaos, inspire our trade contractors to deliver their best effort every day and communicate value and competence to each and every client.
This position is intended to be a “BAGS OFF”, supervisory position and you will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- On-site supervision and quality control
- Manage in-house labor (general carpentry, runner, cleanup)
- Managing job-site safety & cleanliness
- Creating & managing schedules in Builder Trend
- Regular interaction with clients, designers & trade partners
- Material & labor takeoffs in support of the estimator
- Daily communication / documentation log in Builder Trend
- Permit application & management
- Bench development & management
Required Experience / Skills:
- 5+ years in Construction, residential remodeling or high end new construction preferred
- 1+ years supervisory experience
- Ground up construction experience
- Knowledge & broad range of construction methods & techniques experience
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints
- Valid WA state drivers license & reliable transportation
- Proficiency with computers / technology
Nip Tuck Remodeling offers competitive wage & benefits for all employees
- Competitive salaries
- Eligible for profit sharing bonus after 6 months
- 401k plan with company matching
- Medical, dental & vision plan with HSA
- Paid vacation (1-3 weeks depending on years of service)
- 2 personal days per year
- Sick leave per WA state
- Company is closed between Christmas & New Years w/pay after 1 year of service
- Cell phone / data stipend monthly
- Leadership coaching that involves the entire company
We look forward to meeting you!
Listen to April’s podcast episode with Tim Faller on “Hitting Schedules Every Time”
We take great pride in our work and are very particular about the trade partners that we invite onto our projects. Many of our partners have been with us for 5-10 years, and we strive to have a bench of at least two partners for any given trade.
We have high expectations and ask you to adhere to our predetermined schedules and always arrive with a good attitude and willingness to do a great job. In exchange, we promise to deliver a clean jobsite that is ready when we say it will be ready, with clear instructions and plans provided. We always pay our partners quickly.
We would love to hear from you. Please take a moment to introduce us to your company.
SKILLED CARPENTRY PARTNERS
We are fortunate to have found several craftsman that we trust to build our projects with us. We are always searching for unique and talented all-around carpenters to partner with. Please feel free to phone our office or complete the form below to introduce yourself.